- Preparing or managing accounts and tax returns.
- Play a hand in payroll administration and manage the expenditure of the organization.
- Responsible for auditing the financial information.
- Gather and present the reports, budgets, financial statements and business plans.
- Analyze the accounts of the organization and business plans.
- Contribute towards an efficient working of the organization and ensure the awareness of the company of its financial condition.
- Should be able to work under tremendous pressure dealing with the bankruptcy cases if any situation arises.
- Handle the negotiation by managing the terms of deals made in business and other such moves or agreement made with clients or organizations.
- Manage colleagues by monitoring their work and help with their workload in order to increase efficiency by meeting the deadlines.